The Perfect Getaway Accommodation in the Barrington Tops
Romantic getaway accommodation for two in the Barrington Tops in one of six private Barrington Tops Nests positioned to maximise your connection with nature, each built from Australian timbers and designed in sympathy with the surrounding space.
Wholly self-contained, relish the privacy of your own bush space and the freedom of being ‘off grid’. Yet, at the same time, enjoy the resort facilities of the Barringtons Wilderness Estate, your location, with its swimming pool, BBQ area and tennis court.
With all your supplies available just 20 minutes away in the rural community of Dungog, you’ll appreciate just how easy it is to be at home in a wilderness.
Facilities for guest
enjoyment in each cabin
- Self contained with fully equipped kitchen
- All linen supplied
- Canopied queen bed
- Hair dryer and bath robes
- Ensuite bathroom and spa bath
- Television and DVD player
- Wood fire
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Private balcony with views
- Barbecue on balcony
- Swimming Pool
- Tennis Court (tennis racquets and balls provided in cabins)